I Need Help Losing Weight! How I Found Help Using Science and Bangle Bracelets

Why do I keep doing the things that made me miserable, even though, deep in my heart, I did not want them to do and I did them for over 20 years? All I could think was, I need help to lose weight!
I Need Help Losing Weight

Seriously, why should I eat that second helping at dinner, drink that extra glass of wine, or scarf down that big giant mud pie when I clearly knew that l would regret? Why should I accumulate a lot of peanut butter and jelly in a bowl and have at it with a spoon late night or take a plate of "buttercream icing" to eat secretly all by himself?

Yes, I did all this and more. The next day, when I wanted to crawl under the covers and never come out, I always said to myself: "I need help to lose weight!"

It's not that I have not tried

When I passed the scales at 192 pounds, after weighing 133 for years and years, I was shocked and desperate. I had tried everything. We could play "name that diet" and I tried every one you can name. And yes, I can do anything for 17 days, but "Whoa, mama!" After the 17 days, I just could not do it.

I did not put on more weight, in fact, more than ten years, I had taken off ten pounds and kept it off. But that took ten years! And, at 182 - I was still obese. Again, all I could think was, "I need help losing weight."

Science solves a mystery

I found it. The 4,376,924th book I read, desperately searching for help, actually did help!

It explained that the research found that what happens in the brain when you are stressed, angry, or frustrated. Most of us know that when we are in extreme danger, our body dumps adrenalin in our system, that gives us the strength to escape. When you read about a 98- pound grandmother who raises a car out of his nephew, who is adrenaline at work.

Who's in charge here?

Recent brain research, he discovered that, when you feel stressed, frustrated, angry or a chemical (not adrenaline, but just as powerful) is released in the brain that tells you to get rid of that bad feeling, NOW! For those of us who have turned to food to get that "calming feeling", we automatically and unconsciously turn to something to eat.

You need not be a slave to your brain, but it helps to be aware

Kowabunga! It 'was amazing to me. And 'as I was attacked by my brain. It 'hard to fight something you do not even know is there. Now that I knew what was happening, I had to find a way to prevent myself from unconsciously sabotage myself. I needed a way to remind myself of what I really wanted and not be tempted by a momentary pleasure. I do not want to live quietly feel tortured by anguish that permeated my life. I wanted to feel good about myself and it just was not happening when pigged out.

A simple solution solves a problem 20 years

At first, I thought, maybe plastering a picture tour of how I wanted to look around the house, or by writing a description pasting it on the forehead could help. But it just did not work for me.

Then, I was struck by the idea of ​​wearing 5 bracelets on my right arm and, every time I ate something I should not, I would move a bracelet on my left arm. This would do two things.

• Reminds me.
• It would stop the "what the heck, I blew it. I might as well keep going."

It may sound simple or silly. But it worked. I got lower in weight than I had been in 20 years. Scientific knowledge of what was happening in my brain, it gave me the strength to stop being a slave to my thoughts and feelings.

That little, subtle reminder to bracelets, kept the knowledge and my goal in front of me better than anything ever had. There were times when I had to move one of those bracelets, but it never got to all five.

So now I have to say, "I need help losing weight," because I found that help.

Have you ever said to yourself "I need help losing weight." You are not alone. One of the most important points to lose weight is how to run a "slip". How you deal with it can or send via on another binge eating or get right back on track. To learn how to effectively manage a crash with two other proven methods to lose weight and love yourself, please click on this link: 'The 3 Week Diet'

Tag : lose weight for free, best weight loss program, 3 fat chicks on a diet, how to lose weight fast and healthy, help me lose weight for free
SHARE

Leighty Campus

Hello, my name is Leighty Campus and I the owner of this website.

I created this site to help all those people who want to lose weight quickly without any negative side effects.

On the left side of this page, you can read my review on 3 Week Diet that help you to lose 10...15 or 20 pounds in just 21 days.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment